Those who wish to have whiter teeth have a number of options such as the utilization of whitening gels, strips, rinses and toothpastes. However, the best treatment to get that set of perfectly white teeth is laser teeth whitening. This option is best for people who have brown and yellow stains over their teeth and need to get them removed. To start things out, talk with your dentist initially and ask them about the best hollywood smile dental clinic dubai treatments available these days. Ask about laser teeth whitening in particular and your dentist would tell you just how beneficial this treatment plan really is. Laser teeth whitening is just what you need to get those perfectly white teeth in less than an hours’ time! A major role is played by costs in deciding which treatment option one would like to go for. To state a few facts, take home kits that are dispensed by a dentist can cost anywhere in between $200 to $400 while laser teeth whitening can cost a straight $1000. Even though this is an extremely costly option, you need to remember that the advantages delivered by laser teeth whitening can outrun those given by any other treatment option. Moreover, it lets you have white teeth right away! To begin the treatment, your dentist will first clean out your teeth so that any buildup or plaque that has developed along your gums can be cleared out. As soon as this task gets done, the dentist would apply a bit of translucent bleaching gel on to your teeth and then use a laser light to activate that gel. This cleans up your teeth and the entire procedure does not take more than an hour’s time. In certain cases where discoloration of the teeth is at a very extreme level, the treatment needs to be repeated to achieve the desired results. Yellow teeth are the result of quite a few factors put together. These factors are inclusive of coffee, smoking, red wine and food stains etc. Remember, once the desired results are achieved, you need to take steps so as to maintain the appearance of your lovely white teeth. All of these factors would now need to be cut down so that your teeth do not get stained once again. Formulate a great oral hygiene ritual, which should be followed every single day or else all of your money would go to waste. This procedure is painless and does not cause any problems for people with sensitivity related problems. In all actuality, you would feel a bit more pain when the dentist initially cleans your teeth as compared to the discomfort of the procedure itself. In comparison to take home treatment options, people prefer getting laser teeth whitening and dental braces in dubai done to be able to smile and laugh as they please without having to worry about exposing their yellow teeth.
Travel has become an essential part of most people’s lives. Because of this, the accommodation industry has broadened its horizons. Backpackers and regular travellers can now choose from a wide variety of hotel, motels, inns, bed and breakfasts, hostels, and other forms of accommodation to make their stay comfortable and pleasant. Below are the things you should look forward to in accommodations this 2017:
- Technology in hospitality will keep evolving. Lately, there has been a rise in “software as a service” or SaaS products. These are more cost efficient and intuitive. Independent hostels and hotels already have channel managers and property management systems that help owners compete better with other accommodation companies. There is also more reliance on cloud computing, which provides more reliability and security.
- Niche marketplaces keep increasing. Each traveler has individual needs. It is only natural for travelers to look for the accommodations that cater to their specifications. Pet-lovers, marijuana enthusiasts, and young backpackers are only a few of the travelers that search for the right place that can satisfy their passions. A channel manager is helpful in finding potential guests for specialty hotels or hostels.
- Direct bookings. OTAs or online travel agencies dominate the accommodation industry. There is great revenue from OTAs. Those who are planning trips, visit up to 38 websites before they decide where to stay It is always beneficial for the hotel owner to update the website with new photos and offers. The local attractions, amenities, and room sizes. Social media, online ads, and content marketing attract more guests as well.
- Simple is better. There seems to be a flow of endless decisions when you seek a sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of life. Nature trips and the experiences in the wilderness offer true disconnection from civilization and complete immersion.
- Continuous application of science and data. Since relaxation and rest are two of the main goals of most guests, accommodation companies will continue to use vital customer data and, science to help their guests sleep better. There are also apps that help the guests have pleasant and smooth experiences during their stay. Through these apps, they can control the ambiance in their rooms and even monitor the live at the buffet table. Lighting and sound technology, and sensitive waking techniques and tools are creative means to improve the guests’ sleep experience.
- Health and wellness elements. Because travelers are conscious about their health and well-being when they go out, they aim to stay at the feel-good hotels. The accommodations in these establishments are experienced with exercise routines and fitness classes. Edible resorts that cultivate micro-gardens, vineyards, and olive groves are also rising, together with resorts that incorporate nature and eco-agriculture.
- Mobile bookings are better in 2017. The power of the consumer increases with the help of mobile bookings. Habits in booking accommodations are changing dramatically. Half of the travelers make use of social media and visit travel agencies online. Mobile bookings are faster and less tedious. They also deliver quicker responses.
In 2017, the accommodation industry will continue to use effective consumer-faced technology and hospitality software. These will then enable a more pleasant and a faster travel experience from backpackers to the business traveller.
Technology has driven past creative milestones. When the printing press was invented in the 1400s, it allowed scalable communication of stories in the 1960s. This is when the musicians were allowed by technology to make new sounds that cannot be produced by artists that play live music. With the help of technology, ideas are transformed into art. For 2017, here are some of the trends to anticipate in creative arts and design:
- The medium of marketing drives the overall experience, though the reason has not changed. The path to creativity has always been downward. First is a huge creative strategy, which is interpreted in several formats, and then deprived of imagination. Many avenues have been opened by technology. According to the Chief Creative Officer of Chobani, Leland Maschmeyer, brand performance is the one that stimulates passion. It is all about building the total brand experience. This calls for a brand-new approach to the usual creative process. It requires creative strategies based on experience so that individual media channels can be optimized.
- The human body will be the greatest interface for users. A consumer’s great experience is based on the interfaces used in an app or a web design. Technology will eventually disappear. What is left is the human body. That is why it will transform into the greatest interface.
- Data is transformed into art. People express themselves through technology. If you have the creative brilliance, you can can make the brand unique and special.
- Diversity’s function is authenticity. To attain authentic communications between consumers and brands, diversity should be present. Authenticity is the ultimate responsibility in creative design and marketing. Authentic marketing needs to pass through the gates of diversity. Technology is then leveraged to express and create true human moments.
- Trust should be the moving force in every marketer’s move. Technology’s algorithms cannot replace human insight, wisdom, and intelligence. Trust between brands and audiences should be nurtured. Ads should not be presented in a wrong language. The new technology returns power back to the target audiences in the form of valuable experiences that the consumers trust. Wearable tech and virtual reality are two examples of such experiences, which can then form new bonds between brands and audiences—bonds that are made of trust.
- Value of digital experiences. Consumers are now smarter than ever. They want authentic experiences that are tailored to their aspirations, wants, and needs. Digital experiences that are personalized grow and learn with the consumers should always be required. Interactive content should be gathered from consumers in an unobtrusive and fun way. This type of content gathers necessary information that are used in making tailored experiences and communications. Snapchat is a good example of this. Its designers created a niche user experience. It capitalized on bringing forth their product’s value with their target audience in mind. They did this instead of trying to please everyone.
Bottom line is that consumers are constantly bombarded by distractions all throughout their daily interactions such as fake news. Consumers undergo polarization that is attached to specific brands. With the help of creative arts and design, they can focus on the products that are genuine, under brands in which they trust.
South Africa is a land that abounds in culture, history, and diversity. The country itself is roughly the size of Spain and France combined and its stunning scenery, varied cultures, and abundant wildlife draw millions of visitors each year. While everything in South Africa is well worth seeing, unless you live there your time in this wonderful country is limited. There are some things however, that no one should miss if they ever have a chance to visit the Dark Continent.
Kruger National Park
No trip to Africa would be complete without a Safari and Kruger National Park is one of the country’s top Safari destinations. Not only is it the continent’s largest game reserve, but it is home to more mammal species than any other African reserve. Visitors regularly see not only the Big 5 (leopard, lion, elephant, rhino, and Cape buffalo), but giraffes, cheetahs, and more.
Situated within Table Mountain National Park, Table Mountain rises above Cape Town and is among South Africa’s most impressive landmarks. Ascending the mountain is a thrilling experience and allows visitors a panoramic view of not only Cape Town, but the surrounding countryside. Getting to the top can be accomplished via cable car, but many tourists choose to take the two hour hike to the top.
The Cape Winelands
Surrounded by sleepy villages, majestic mountains, and bountiful orchards, the fertile valleys of South Africa’s Cape Winelands offer visitors some of the country’s lushest scenery. Visitors often choose to follow the Cape’s Wine Routes where they find some of the finest wine makers in the country. The ports, sherries, brandies, and subtle reds and whites of the Cape are famous around the globe for their unique, delicate flavors.
Cage Diving in Gansbaai
Located 2 hours from Cape Town, you can cage dive with Great White Sharks year ‘round in Gansbaai. While this isn’t something for the faint of heart, cage diving is definitely something you’ll talk about for the rest of your life. The waters surrounding Gansbaai’s Dyer Island are aptly known as Shark Alley because of their impressive populations of Great White Sharks. Drawn by a Cape Fur Seal Colony that numbers around 60,000, thrill seekers come from around theworld to cage dive with the Great Whites.
Located in the Northern Drakensberg, the Amphitheatre is among the most impressive of all the cliff faces on Earth. It is more than 3 miles long and rises to a height of approximately 4,000 feet along the entire length. The second tallest waterfall in theworld, Tugela Falls, plunges more than 3,000 feet from the cliff tops in a spectacular show. There are numerous hiking trails that will take visitors to the top of the cliffs where they enjoy what is reputed to be among the world’s most beautiful views.
South Africa has many more attractions than those listed here and once you visit this vast, exotic land, you will understand why it is among the most visited countries on Earth.